encrypted disc hint

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 5 13:44:02 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 09:59:42AM -0400, Robert Connolly wrote:

> Having 4 models is messy in a text hint.

I was never referring to all 4 models. The last two are way off-topic
for the goal of the book. At least at this stage. I was referring only
to the swap and /home. That shouldn't have to come up before anything
but the kernel. And then, it still doesn't have to be implemented at the
beginning of the book. It can be converted while progressing through the
book. How much data would already be in those filesystems at that point?
Not much, I would guess.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch