encrypted disc hint

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 5 06:59:42 PDT 2005

On June 5, 2005 09:39 am, Archaic wrote:
> .. The
> practicality of using this in the book versus a hint is somewhat
> dependent on being able to fit it into a logical section. Like BLFS,
> some of the B-HLFS should be linear before jumping to random package
> sections. This would be one of those topics, I think.

Having 4 models is messy in a text hint. Html is much better, thats why I
though of adding it to the book, otherwise it would be a html howto, and
there are already several encrypted disk howto's. It needs to be started even
before adding the hlfs user. The host system needs a modified kernel, which
is both good and bad.

> Lastly, does uClibc work with all this?
Yes.