grsecurity and linux-2.6.12

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 23 16:49:21 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 06:53:15PM -0400, Robert Connolly wrote:

> Anyone have suggestions for keeping current with 2.6.11.12 bug fixes, if any
> exist yet. Historically grsecurity adds bug fixes to their patch.

That and keep an eye on openwall. They are quick to patch security
vulnerabilities. They have an announce list, too. The info for it is on
their website. IMO, not going to 2.6.12 is a good thing as it is now
breaking several toolchain tests from my preliminary testing.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs