status report,

Michael Labuschke michael at labuschke.de
Sun Jan 30 18:57:47 PST 2005

I did compile hlfs with everything i needed from blfs.
Nearly all packages compile fine. (expect proftpd)
I was told to use vsftpd anyway. So I might switch.
Mysql needs to be compiled without the --enable-assembler switch.
Unzip needs a patch (send to patches-list too)
I added a patch vor the kernel too, because I think its better to use a
patch rather than having to set the CFLAGS manually each time.
I removed the uname patches from coreutils. I want to enable the "disable
text relocation" feature. And I know my system.

Other than that. HLFS is great so far.

Michael