[RFC] Changes in chapter02,03,04 pages flow

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 14 14:45:14 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 02:20:05PM -0700, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> Imagine the time involved reconstructing a project like GCC or the Kernel from
> commit messages. HLFS is a bit smaller but still. You really don't want to do
> that heh. Better to have offsite backups :)

Absolutely, but imagine belg dies at 2am and backs up at 3am? No need to
lose even a single day. And yes, I speak from experience. Running patch
reversals is easier than trying to redo the work. :)

This applies to all of the svn projects here.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs