The XML migration

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 12 13:05:56 PST 2005

Hi

I'm doing now the migration of chapter05 & chapter06 from text files to XML.

I go in the packages order listed in chapter05.xml, when finished, the reminig
ones in chapter=& also in listed order. Thus mean that the next one is GCC
(both cross and native, tomorrow), then "Adjusting", Tcl and go on. I think
that having GCC done the others will go most quickly.

If there is pending updates they can be committed to the text file is any
moment. I'm tracking all changes and doing and "svn up" in the text tree before
send new XML file to catch that changes.

In the changes affect to files that are already migrated, please, try to update
also the XML to begin to be familiarized with that format. I will review the
commit also.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/