Updating FTP packages...

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 18 19:07:52 PST 2005

Justin R. Knierim wrote these words on 12/18/05 20:08 CST:

> Yep, I agree.  If you were saying that with regard to LiveCD, we are
> covered.  :)  With regard to hlfs, it would be nice if it was put in the
> /hlfs/downloads folder or something for exactly this reason.  As of
> right now, the blfs-bootscripts link in the unstable book is broken, and
> the hlfs patch doesn't apply cleanly (1 reject).

I suppose I should have mentioned that I'm confused as to the whole
concept of the discussion. Are you saying the at any given point
in time the SVN BLFS-Bootscripts should be available to be used
in a 'production' or 'releasable' version of an LFS-Some-entity
book?

What I'm driving at is that I don't remember any discussion or
otherwise saying that this  particular version of the
BLFS-Bootscripts was going to be used in a release. How was it
even determined that this particular version of the bootscripts
was stable?

--
Randy

21:02:01 up 85 days, 6:26, 3 users, load average: 0.85, 0.33, 0.25