Updating FTP packages...

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 18 18:00:50 PST 2005

Justin R. Knierim wrote these words on 12/18/05 19:49 CST:

> Thanks for looking if you had the blfs-bootscripts package.  Too bad
> they are immediately deleted when a update is made.  I know for the LFS
> LiveCD we put them on the ftp mirror specifically because of this.  :-/

If anyone is counting on a specific SVN BLFS-Bootscripts package
(meant to be by a specific date) because they are building a release
(for whatever reason a BLFS SVN unreleased version is used as an
official version in some other LFS entity), then that entity should
ensure that the required unreleased, unofficial, only required by
them, version of the bootscripts should be put in some permanent
storage.

--
Randy

19:56:00 up 85 days, 5:20, 3 users, load average: 1.26, 0.78, 0.93