hlfs nALFS xml using package users hint?

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sun Dec 18 13:57:41 PST 2005

Declan Moriarty wrote:

>It's promising, and many packages work well. The package.ent was a
>bit skewed, and the guys at lfs-matrix are not up with your
>versions. I ended up unzipping tar.gz files and running bzip2 on
>them. Here's what I noticed (midway through chapter 5)

Wow, sorry about being asleep at the wheel.  I never saw any commit
messages from hlfs...oh well, I am updating it now, all mirrors will
sync and have the packages by tomorrow.  The mirror ftp.osuosl.org and
ftp.lfs-matrix.net are updated within minutes from the ftp repo if you
want it immediately.

Thanks for the report.

Justin