gcc ch5 problem - still

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 14 14:54:36 PST 2005

You don't have ssp guard functions in libc. Either you're still linking
to /lib because you didn't use the gcc x86_specs patch, or you disabled it in
uclibc or didn't use the uclibc config patch. Check the test in the adjusting
toolchain page and double check you're linking to /tools/lib. If you are then
double check that you used all the uclibc patches.

robert