module-init-tools 3.1 build error

Dan d_g72 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 06:09:37 PDT 2005

Hi,

right, nostatic patch wasn't aplied, but noticed too late...
I compiled static version of zlib meantime, and worked as a breeze..
:)
Apart of that, I hit the wall with kernel compilation and strange
behaviour, and although I checked/tested almost every package when
installing, I coudln't overcome the problems... Reverted to LFS :(
I'll give it a new shot, when HLFS profile for aLFS will be alive! ;)

Thanx for the great job guys!
regards,
D.