Hardened LFS - GCC4

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 18 15:04:54 PDT 2005

Hi. I would like to see what you have for gcc-4.0. I think we were planning to
wait for gcc-4.1 because it has ssp included. I'm working six days a week
(summer time is busy) and I'm moving apartments this month, so I'm too busy
to maintain HLFS stuff properly right now, sorry. I try to find time for HLFS
on Sundays :)

Let us know how gcc-4.0 goes for you.

robert