binutils-pt_pax

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 28 18:57:00 PDT 2004

I finally got around to fixing the binutils testsuite for PAX_FLAGS. I can see
why the PaX team hasn't added it to their patch. The attached patch prevents
3 TLS failures (on i386). The tests that are failing are ridiculous, but this
patch let the testsuite work the way it was made to.

Added to
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/hlfs/downloads/cvs/hlfs-patches-20041028.tar.bz2

I also sent it to patches@, but with new gcc 3.3 and 2.95.3 ssp patches too,
so the body was 60some kilobytes bziped and was sent to the list moderator.
The above tarball has all the latest patches.