Release of hlfs

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 24 15:15:40 PDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 11:25:38AM -0400, AJ Raczkowski wrote:
> When can we expect a beta release of hlfs? I've been wanting to put it
> into use for a web server and eagerly await even an unstable release
> so that I can start testing.

The sooner people start showing interest in helping develop it, the
sooner it gets released.

--
Archaic

Government: If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be
confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be
arrested.  If you resist arrest, you will be clubbed. If you defend
yourself against clubbing, you will be shot dead. These procedures are
known as the Rule of Law.

- Edward Abbey