SVN repo up

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 29 20:39:33 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 08:56:08PM -0700, Archaic wrote:

> If you just want to grab a tarball, it is currently here:
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/hlfs/releases/hlfs-0.1.tar.bz2

Okay, the above link is still good temporarily, but now it can be had
from your favorite mirrors as they update. Just point your browser to:

[my favorite mirror]/hlfs/downloads/hlfs-0.1.tar.bz2

It should be noted that this release is alpha. We appreciate all the
feedback we can get from testers.

--
Archaic

- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.