SVN repo up

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 29 20:18:23 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 12:04:02AM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Excellent!
> May I suggest sending out a news item and filling in some empty space
> in your web pages? :) Though, I'm sure you already had that in mind.
> Consider this just a friendly reminder.

I'm working on it, but reminders are a good thing as I'm so busy I
easily forget stuff. There is quite a bit of infrastructure still to put
into place, so I'm just taking it piece by piece. :)

--
Archaic

If a thousand men were not to pay their tax-bills this year, that would
... [be] the definition of a peaceable revolution, if any such is
possible.

- Henry David Thoreau