SVN repo up

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 29 19:56:08 PST 2004

The initial release of HLFS has been put into svn. Anyone wanting to
download this release can get it through svn via:

svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/HLFS/tags/release-0.1 HLFS

To get the latest changes, use:

svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/HLFS/trunk HLFS

If you just want to grab a tarball, it is currently here:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/hlfs/releases/hlfs-0.1.tar.bz2

--
Archaic

I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution
which grant[s] a right to Congress of expending, on objects of
benevolence, the money of their constituents.

- James Madison, 1794