First minor release

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 28 20:06:27 PST 2004

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 07:08:56PM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:

> I think we're ready for SVN and mirrors, although I don't know the procedure
> in asking. /me pokes archaic

I can set it up right away. The only problem is that it will have to
freeze at some time to convert to XML. I have Christmas break coming up
in a couple of weeks and can get a quickie skeleton up at that time. Any
changes made to the textfiles during that time wouldn't be a problem,
but once the skeleton is done, all changes would need to be duplicated
in txt and XML until the XML is completed.

Let me know if you are planning changes between now and then. If so, I
can get the repo up right away.

--
Archaic

Idealism is the noble toga that political gentlemen drape over their
will to power.

- Aldous Huxley