uclibc and tar-1.14

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 17 18:37:17 PST 2004

Not that I know of. I'm not sure what to do with this. I asked about it on the
uclibc mailing list, the only reply I got was from someone saying they have
the same problem. Tar-1.13.92 is the last tar that works, .94 got the new
code. I'm still pretty sure this is a problem with bzip2, the new tar is
likely behaving properly and its bzip2 that is being weird. I'm going to use
1.13.92 for now, later I'll try to experiment with 3rd party bzip2's, like
from busybox and netbsd.

robert