uclibc vs glibc

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 1 19:49:22 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 10:30:57AM +0800, Rogelio Serrano wrote:

> You can use the toolchain build script from cvs.
> Module-init-tools will build cleanly with uClibc. The busybox
> modutils will also build and it can support 2.6 modules.

Thanks for the info, but we were talking about apache modules.

--
Archaic

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas when the
money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows what they do
with it.  Bake it into pies, probably.  Anything to avoid creating jobs.

- Dave Barry