uclibc vs glibc

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 1 18:00:55 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 09:24:39PM -0400, Robert Connolly wrote:
<..>

You are the one doing the heavy development work. As long as apache (and
it's mods) and any other server we want to support run on uclibc, then
we should be okay. I believe we both agree on X not being a priority. At
least not in this situation. Will this help in the rebuildability
problem you were discussing earlier?

--
Archaic

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless
series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

- H.L. Mencken