XML conversion

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 25 08:29:26 PDT 2004

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 05:10:12PM +0200, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> If possible, why not copy LFS-5.1's XML or whatever you want to use as
> basis and port all textual changes into that?

That's what I've started doing. However, it's still not a simple CnP
and my time is very limited. I can get it done, but I would hate to
slow things down any further.

--
Archaic

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only
prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of
freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to
consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

- John F. Kennedy