XML conversion

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 25 08:10:12 PDT 2004

Archaic said the following on 25-05-2004 11:21:
> If anyone wants to volunteer converting the hlfs-book from HTML to
> XML, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to hold up

If possible, why not copy LFS-5.1's XML or whatever you want to use as
basis and port all textual changes into that?
You might even consider, when Subversion is available on belgarath, to
make a branch of LFS/stable and add your hardened instructions in there.
It might make it easier to keep track of LFS.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans