XML conversion

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 25 02:21:33 PDT 2004

If anyone wants to volunteer converting the hlfs-book from HTML to
XML, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to hold up
progress, and I just can't find time to get this done. I can provide
anyone who wants to do this with a tarball of what I've been working
on, so at least it wouldn't be the whole book. However, some of the
stuff I have done has been superceded by new development, but that can
be easily fixed after the conversion is put into CVS. Any volunteers
must be willing to install the processing tools (of which easy install
instructions are available).

Thanks.

--
Archaic

Government: If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be
confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be
arrested.  If you resist arrest, you will be clubbed. If you defend
yourself against clubbing, you will be shot dead. These procedures are
known as the Rule of Law.

- Edward Abbey