Integrated crypto

Robert Connolly cendres at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 29 09:52:28 PST 2004

Oi. This is the random generator that uses video frames:
http://www.vanheusden.com/ved/

It has to run from crontab or else it will hog the video device if its a
daemon. I think its written by the same guy who made the audio daemon. I
think between the two one should work for almost everyone. If you don't have
a sound card, you should have a video card.

If you don't have a keyboard, mouse, sound, video, hard drive, or hardware
random number generator, then you might have to depend on the network for
entropy.