Suitability

Adrian Fisher mobiletiw at fishersinter.net
Sun Mar 28 08:16:09 PST 2004

Thanks for all of your answers, I will start a standard LFS build now
:)   I have another question for you though: Will the HLFS book take you
from scratch again so the user builds up a completely new system from
nothing but source code or will it detail how to modify a standard LFS
build?  I would think both would be very worthwhile (for people like me) :)

Bye all.

Ade.