Going beyond the scope

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Wed Mar 3 10:06:42 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Robert Connolly wrote:

> I don't know what to call this, or where to send it to, but here she goes.
>
> Unix has been shaped largely by hackers for hackers. This is true with Minix,
><snip>

May be a great idea, but seems a bit premature to me. I would think the
first order of business would be to get a final product out that
satisfied the previously stated goals. Much needs to be done to achieve
this.

With the natural "fog of more", adding this into your initial objectives
would seem to me to be asking for an extended period of great ideas,
effort and planning, but very little production.

For me, crawl, walk, run, *then* fly.

> Robert
> :)

Bill Maltby