George F Hopkins/LS/GDYN is out of the office until 6/23.

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 28 06:22:29 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 09:11:34AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:

> can we filter these on belgarath if we arent doing instant
> unsubscription for offenses? 'out of office' or 'out of the office'
> ought to catch most of them...

Don't get so uptight. The fact that his email changed was reason enough.
I unsubbed him last night.

--
Archaic

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,
a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it
be left to irresponsible action."

- George Washington, in a speech of January 7, 1790