HLFS Successful build

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 22 01:38:01 PDT 2004

On June 20, 2004 05:46 pm, Vincent Blondel wrote:
> Hello lfs hardeners,
>
> I updated my web site by adding the last snapshot of hlfs system.
>
> http://jlang.dyndns.org/
>
> Just a few remarks about some errors on the website :

Thank you for your report. Btw, the lex script isn't needed in chap5, thats
why it isn't added. I'm not sure what packages expect to find lex. I'll
update the book as soon as I get a chance. It's summertime here so I'm
working more in real life, more tired after that, etc, thats why progress has
slowed down so much lately. Thursday is a holiday here so I'll try to make an
update then.

If anyone has differences to the book they want to contribute feel free to
send them here.

Thanks again.