George F Hopkins/LS/GDYN is out of the office until 6/23.

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 18:24:25 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:19:51AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:

> Unsubscription offence, someone please sort.

I don't think it's an auto reply message else it would have replied to
your message as well. Probably just a one time mass mailing to everyone
in his address book. If it turns out to be an automated reply, then I'll
remove him ASAP.

--
Archaic

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only
prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of
freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to
consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

- John F. Kennedy