FTP server?

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 19 23:27:48 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 09:35:46PM -0600, J. Scott Edwards wrote:

> It says there were 9 errors (but I only see eight in the file).  I don't
> know where to go from here.  I could swear I have followed the hlfs book
> exactly.

This may be heresy, but have you tried the official glibc-2.3.2? I'm not
overly fond of the glibc used as I tends to barf even on a standard LFS
build.

Robert will have to comment on if 2.3.2 is even compatable with the
patches, though. Either that, or just try it yourself and let us know.

--
Archaic

When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the
checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal
and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821