FTP server?

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 14 13:26:57 PDT 2004

On July 14, 2004 12:25 am, J. Scott Edwards wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Robert Connolly wrote:

> >> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert
> >>
> >> --
> >> Archaic
> >
> > I think you're using an old hint too, there's no shell script anymore,
> > it's not needed.
>
> That could be, I just found a book in the Wiki.  I had a problem with a
> couple of the links in the new book:
>
> gcc-3.3-autopie-x86-1.patch
> gcc-3.3-autopie_x86-1.patch
>
> gcc-3.3.3-filebuf_members-test-1.patch
> gcc-3.3.3-filebuf_members_test-1.patch
>
> I'm going to start over with the new book.

Sorry, should have given you this url before. The latest book is here:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/hlfs/downloads/cvs/hlfs-book-cvs-html-2004-06-07/

I'm not sure how well the wiki is being maintained. The book is a bit out of
date too, the summer is consuming a lot of our time, this project made most
of its progress during last winter.