patch-2.5.4 mktemp fix

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 16:41:07 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 06:29:53PM -0600, Tushar Teredesai wrote:

> AFAIR, patch-2.5.9 used to be on alpha.gnu.org before their server
> problem. It was never restored after that. Bottom line: it is an
> official alpha release.

Well that solves that. Now the question is, do we backport patches, or
use unreleased code?

--
Archaic

Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists
precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so,
but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it.

- Mikhail Bakunin