patch-2.5.4 mktemp fix

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 16:18:19 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 01:55:17PM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:

> This program_name bug is fixed in patch-2.5.9

Any idea when 2.5.9 will become official? Last time I looked,
alpha.gnu.org did *not* have this package, only the mirror. Which tells
me it's not official as of yet. That makes me a little leary of it.

--
Archaic

All governments are more or less combinations against the people. . .and
as rulers have no more virtue than the ruled. . .  the power of
government can only be kept within its constituted bounds by the display
of a power equal to itself, the collected sentiment of the people.

- Benjamin Franklin Bache, in a Phildelphia Aurora editorial 1794