selinux headache

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 10:31:32 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 05:21:37PM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:
> I've put this tarball together, it appears to build, might even work, but
> there's a few things to fix still. Follow build instructions on:
> http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=HLFS

We should be able to succesfully ignore any chapter 5 procedures (unless
HJL is used) as clean tools will already be present. Does SELinux
require M4, flex, or bison or anything else not established in an LFS
chapter 5 build?

--
Archaic

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best
state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one;
for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries *by a
government*, which we might expect in a country *without government*,
our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by
which we suffer."

- Thomas Paine