roadmap

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 19:33:05 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 10:25:41AM +0100, Markus Christen wrote:

> maybe someone could add a section about code review / audit
> even if it's just a couple of links, maybe a checklist of the minimum
> that has to be done, so that less experienced people can also do
> something...

That's something I would like to see as well, but alas I have little
experience in this so I must defer to someone else.

--
Archaic

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be
the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than
under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may
sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those
who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do
so with the approval of their consciences.

- C. S. Lewis