hlfs team

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 19:00:47 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 09:52:45AM +0100, Erik Postma wrote:

> I think it's the test_summary script that tries to send something. Don't
> run it and you're fine.

I grepped for mail and sendmail and only found two real hits. The first
one is in the maintainer portion as is for creating a release, so not
relevant. The second is for GNATS, the bug reporting tool, so also not a
problem.

--
Archaic

The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by
the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the
government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be
enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in
this country is closely connected with this.

- Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921