Roadmap

Christopher James Coleman ug97cjc at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 10:32:14 PST 2004

I was going to say: I think that RSBAC is probably the better and more
extensible of the two systems from what I have seen. Also, I think that
RSBAC is a lot more applicable to the environments we are dealing with -
the NSA takes a stand-point of military use (at least slightly, look at
it's MLS model). However, SELinux is a) integrated into the 2.6 kernel, b)
more actively developed and c) comes with a fairly good default policy.

Sorry about that, I accidently sent it =(.