A start

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 6 15:45:31 PST 2004

Hi Robert Connolly. You said the following on 01/07/04 00:18:
> On January 6, 2004 05:28 pm, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>Hi Robert Connolly. You said the following on 01/06/04 20:16:
>>
>>>https://twocents.mooo.com/
>>
>>How about importing this into the LFS wiki?
>>http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/
>

> I think we are aiming to be a total security solution, and that's not what the
> wiki is for, but wiki does have its uses.

I think you misunderstood my suggestion. I meant: why not import this
information into the Wiki where other people can easily comment and
perhaps adjust it. You should view the Wiki as a blackboard, where you
can scribble ideas together with the community. Setup a Wiki section for
HLFS, create initial pages, jot down ideas there, etc.
It doesn't have anything to do with security, just with the
infrastructure you need to lift this project off from ideas and
materialise them into something the community can use.

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org
www.jeroencoumans.nl