module design

ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Tue Jan 6 12:46:54 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 07:11:16AM -0500, Robert Day (zarin at dscn.net) wrote:
> *snip*

Good, I think we are talking about the same thing.  I used the term
"module" because some options will have dependencies on previous options.
I refer not just to build dependencies but security profiles as well.

It makes zero sense to expend a great deal of effort on some tech if
there is a flank left open i.e. a virtual Maginot Line.  The focus
of Security Engineering by Ross Anderson and recent work by Schneier
highlights that it is the gaps that break security.
--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer, Elegant Innovations