Limited communication

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 17:09:37 PST 2004

I am moving tommorrow. My server will stay up and will have all the
archives plus the stuff I'm working on. I will be able to continue to
work, however I will only have internet access through the local library
which allows for 2 sessions per day, 1 hour per session. I will be
syncing with my server and emailing from it, so there shouldn't be any
problems other than I won't be able to respond as quickly. Once I get
internet access things will be get closer to normal.

Oh, and Rob, shy of satellite service, broadband won't even be
available to me....

--
Archaic

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our will, within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."

- Thomas Jefferson