propolice

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 09:47:09 PST 2004

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 12:26:41PM -0500, Robert Day wrote:

> Agreed.  I would be so bold as to say the HLFS project is actually
> moving faster than I would like to see (actually, not really faster,
> just in the wrong areas)  I still hold firm that a Roadmap should have
> been agreed upon before going out and trying all these hardening methods
> and what not.

I concur. We need focus. As far as propolice, ashes has been working on
that long before we started talking about a book. A roadmap is still in
the works. We also need a code auditing framework so that people can
test code and give back comparable, repeatable results.

--
Archaic

Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good.

- Mohandas Gandhi