propolice

Robert Day zarin at dscn.net
Sat Jan 3 07:29:22 PST 2004

This is where the long-term goal of a pre-built BootCd comes in handy -
the boot Cd can include a patched gcc and glibc.
In the mean time, would it make more sense to do this....

Assume we are going to simple modify LFS....
Building the /tools dir, we build glibc....  patch it here...
we also build gcc here, and patch it.....

Then after we chroot, we have a patched glibc and a patched, guarded
gcc...  NOW we build a new glibc that IS guarded.  Sensible?

   Rob Day (BOFH)