Hardened GCC

ashes cendres at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 2 15:23:16 PST 2004

On January 2, 2004 05:58 pm, T_B wrote:
>     I could not find any of these files.  Are they going to be uploaded?

Everything you need is in ftp://twocents.mooo.com/pub/hcc/
They should get uploaded to linuxfromscratch when Tushar is back.
I have an update too. There is a problem with gcc -static -fstack-protector
and the last patch. I jumped the gun :)

In gcc/expr.c before "protector.h" add #include "input.h"
Also do
sed -e 's|^\(LIBGCC2_CFLAGS.*\)$|\1 -D_LIBC_PROVIDES_SSP_|' -i gcc/Makefile.in

If this works I'll fix my patches, hcc also needs an update.. there are better
specs to use.