netfilter firewalling problems and solutions

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Thu Feb 19 17:39:19 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 03:16:31AM +0200, Tarek W. wrote:

> anyway, I have been following this mailing list since inception but
> failed to find the book until now, R. Connolly provided the url in a
> later email, will check it out and have more concrete examples after
> having seen what's been done so far.

What's bneen done is package building, not much configuration, yet.
Can't put the cart before the horse, and until now, no one was
volunteering to help flesh out different sections.

BTW, _please_ snip your emails. There was probably 10 lines of quoted
reply to every line of response you typed.

--
Archaic

Morality is always the product of terror; its chains and
strait-waistcoats are fashioned by those who dare not trust others,
because they dare not trust themselves, to walk in liberty.

- Aldous Huxley