greetings!

Joshua Brindle method at gentoo.org
Thu Feb 19 04:18:34 PST 2004

Archaic wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 08:48:24PM -0600, Joshua Brindle wrote:
>
>>Is there anything of substance yet?
>

> A temporary book has been cobbled from the main LFS book (i.e. some
> parts aren't relevant, but the instructions are good).
>
> https://twocents.mooo.com/hlfs/downloads/cvs/hlfs-book-cvs-html-2004-02-17.tar.bz2

The requested URL
/hlfs/downloads/cvs/hlfs-book-cvs-html-2004-02-17.tar.bz2 was not found
on this server.
:(

>>how many people are on this list?
>

> Just shy of 300 as of this writine. Likely many more on nntp.
>

>>I want to help with this project.. got any info, a webpage or anything?
>

> We are working on that. Just have to get approval to allocate space on
> the server. It's in progress.

Ah, ok. Do you know if there is anyone working on an SELinux section yet?

> P.S. Why is a gentoo guy running Windows? ;)

I don't personally have a problem with windows, don't run it on servers
and none of my workstations have ever been hacked, gotten a virus or a
worm, and I'm lazy so I'd rather not put weeks into making my laptop
have a usable interface when one already exists :P

Joshua Brindle
Hardened Gentoo