greetings!

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 19:56:25 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 08:48:24PM -0600, Joshua Brindle wrote:

> Is there anything of substance yet?

A temporary book has been cobbled from the main LFS book (i.e. some
parts aren't relevant, but the instructions are good).

https://twocents.mooo.com/hlfs/downloads/cvs/hlfs-book-cvs-html-2004-02-17.tar.bz2

> how many people are on this list?

Just shy of 300 as of this writine. Likely many more on nntp.

> I want to help with this project.. got any info, a webpage or anything?

We are working on that. Just have to get approval to allocate space on
the server. It's in progress.

P.S. Why is a gentoo guy running Windows? ;)

--
Archaic

You [should] not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it
will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it
would do and the harm it would cause if improperly administered

- Lyndon Johnson, former President of the U.S.