winter.txt

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 09:21:24 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:54:53AM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:

> Please make modifications to this book instead of starting from
> scratch, its only 100kb so its not hard to pass around.

Eventually it will need to be made into a more extensible and manageable
format, anyway. I might as well start on this while it's small. Plus,
this way I have more time to putter around with it since there is a
readable book already in place. Good for people like me who have to
scrape together spare time.

--
Archaic

Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.

- H.L. Mencken