Login functionality

Christopher Chumbley cjchumbley at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:44:17 PST 2004

I agree that with a malicious admin all bets are are off.  On the other hand, I have seen too many stupid and/or lazy admins and the ablility to search through a log file for "admin/Godd" or to look for any other login failures and see the username/password pairs really just isn't an acceptable security risk. IMHO of course...
CJ