new member

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 19:48:32 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 09:34:38PM -0800, Kendrick wrote:

> Im bulding lfs 5 on a dual proliant w raid.  If any one needs me to run
> some of the audits and or test code on a smp machine, just give me a note.

Here's a short thread to get you started: (watch out for line-wrapping)

http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/hlfs-dev/2004-January/000357.html

--
Archaic

the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle
for independence.

- Attributed to Charles Austin Beard (1874-1948)